Hey Fullbash Here, Have fun browsing our forums and if you ever need any help just private message me!
Hey Fullbash Here, Have fun browsing our forums and if you ever need any help just private message me!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» CloseUp
the new head to head feature under the hardcore playlist Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:50 pm by redwrath5

» Compound.
the new head to head feature under the hardcore playlist Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 10:19 pm by redwrath5

» Gunless Vehicals
the new head to head feature under the hardcore playlist Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 2:37 pm by redwrath5

» New map needs testers!
the new head to head feature under the hardcore playlist Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 2:33 pm by redwrath5

» Race Results Are In (5/1/09)
the new head to head feature under the hardcore playlist Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:05 pm by FullbashReturns

» Race Results Are In (5/1/09)
the new head to head feature under the hardcore playlist Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:03 pm by FullbashReturns

» Hallway
the new head to head feature under the hardcore playlist Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 5:15 pm by redwrath5

» Elite Forgers Halo Race Night (5/1/09, 4:30 Eastern)
the new head to head feature under the hardcore playlist Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 3:30 pm by M3kAZoid9291

» Bash-Tacular Map Pack
the new head to head feature under the hardcore playlist Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:56 pm by redwrath5

» Foundry Revamp
the new head to head feature under the hardcore playlist Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 5:32 pm by redwrath5

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
M3kAZoid9291 (133)
the new head to head feature under the hardcore playlist Vote_lcapthe new head to head feature under the hardcore playlist Voting_barthe new head to head feature under the hardcore playlist Vote_rcap 
Solid I Clay I (75)
the new head to head feature under the hardcore playlist Vote_lcapthe new head to head feature under the hardcore playlist Voting_barthe new head to head feature under the hardcore playlist Vote_rcap 
FullbashReturns (71)
Camel Assassyn (63)
redwrath5 (60)
oantoine (58)
supaforge (48)
a pmp nmd slkbk (29)
EdgeTillDeath (11)
Sgt Visiliy (10)
Music

Affiliates

the new head to head feature under the hardcore playlist

Go down 
5 posters

What is your opinion of the new head to head matchmaking game under the hardcore playlist?
Love it
the new head to head feature under the hardcore playlist Vote_lcap50%the new head to head feature under the hardcore playlist Vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
don't mind it(neutral)
the new head to head feature under the hardcore playlist Vote_lcap50%the new head to head feature under the hardcore playlist Vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Hate it
the new head to head feature under the hardcore playlist Vote_lcap0%the new head to head feature under the hardcore playlist Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
oantoine
Forger
Forger
oantoine

Male
Number of posts : 58
Gamertag : Gamertag
Registration date : 2008-06-02

the new head to head feature under the hardcore playlist Empty
PostSubject: the new head to head feature under the hardcore playlist   the new head to head feature under the hardcore playlist Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 4:42 pm

What is your opinion of the new head to head matchmaking game under the hardcore playlist?
Back to top Go down
redwrath5
redwrath5

Male
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: the new head to head feature under the hardcore playlist   the new head to head feature under the hardcore playlist Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 5:45 pm

love it
Back to top Go down
Solid I Clay I
Solid I Clay I

Male
Number of posts : 75

PostSubject: Re: the new head to head feature under the hardcore playlist   the new head to head feature under the hardcore playlist Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 10:06 pm

DONT MIND IT.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/supernaturalforces
Camel Assassyn
Admin
Camel Assassyn

Male
Number of posts : 63
Gamertag : CAMEL ASSASSYN
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: the new head to head feature under the hardcore playlist   the new head to head feature under the hardcore playlist Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 5:29 pm

the head to head is ok
Back to top Go down
http://H3Artificer.com
oantoine
Forger
Forger
oantoine

Male
Number of posts : 58

PostSubject: Re: the new head to head feature under the hardcore playlist   the new head to head feature under the hardcore playlist Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 6:20 pm

have you guys heard of the new changes to this matchmaking playlist?
Back to top Go down
redwrath5
redwrath5

Male

PostSubject: Re: the new head to head feature under the hardcore playlist   the new head to head feature under the hardcore playlist Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:28 pm

no but i still love it im a 32 what are you guys
Back to top Go down
Solid I Clay I
Solid I Clay I

Male
Number of posts : 75

PostSubject: Re: the new head to head feature under the hardcore playlist   the new head to head feature under the hardcore playlist Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 11:55 pm

i personaly hate it now all u do is get pared with the biggest noobs now i quit head 2 head... LOL
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/supernaturalforces
Camel Assassyn
Admin
Camel Assassyn

Male
Number of posts : 63
Gamertag : CAMEL ASSASSYN
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: the new head to head feature under the hardcore playlist   the new head to head feature under the hardcore playlist Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 12:53 pm

head to head oddball and stuff sucks though i like one vs one killing.

i like the team games better. king
Back to top Go down
http://H3Artificer.com
redwrath5
redwrath5

Male

PostSubject: Re: the new head to head feature under the hardcore playlist   the new head to head feature under the hardcore playlist Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 1:48 pm

its true that most people dont like it b/c of the fact that they dont know the br
Back to top Go down
M3kAZoid9291
Novice Forger
Novice Forger
M3kAZoid9291

Male
Number of posts : 133

PostSubject: Re: the new head to head feature under the hardcore playlist   the new head to head feature under the hardcore playlist Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 9:16 am

it's ok but i prefer lone wolves, or team slayer
Back to top Go down
http://www.eliteforgers.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the new head to head feature under the hardcore playlist   the new head to head feature under the hardcore playlist Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the new head to head feature under the hardcore playlist
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Talk :: Discussions! Discussions! Discussions!-
Jump to: