Hey Fullbash Here, Have fun browsing our forums and if you ever need any help just private message me!
Hey Fullbash Here, Have fun browsing our forums and if you ever need any help just private message me!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» CloseUp
Halo Fan Making Guns Out of Cardboard Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:50 pm by redwrath5

» Compound.
Halo Fan Making Guns Out of Cardboard Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 10:19 pm by redwrath5

» Gunless Vehicals
Halo Fan Making Guns Out of Cardboard Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 2:37 pm by redwrath5

» New map needs testers!
Halo Fan Making Guns Out of Cardboard Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 2:33 pm by redwrath5

» Race Results Are In (5/1/09)
Halo Fan Making Guns Out of Cardboard Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:05 pm by FullbashReturns

» Race Results Are In (5/1/09)
Halo Fan Making Guns Out of Cardboard Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:03 pm by FullbashReturns

» Hallway
Halo Fan Making Guns Out of Cardboard Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 5:15 pm by redwrath5

» Elite Forgers Halo Race Night (5/1/09, 4:30 Eastern)
Halo Fan Making Guns Out of Cardboard Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 3:30 pm by M3kAZoid9291

» Bash-Tacular Map Pack
Halo Fan Making Guns Out of Cardboard Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:56 pm by redwrath5

» Foundry Revamp
Halo Fan Making Guns Out of Cardboard Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 5:32 pm by redwrath5

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
M3kAZoid9291 (133)
Halo Fan Making Guns Out of Cardboard Vote_lcapHalo Fan Making Guns Out of Cardboard Voting_barHalo Fan Making Guns Out of Cardboard Vote_rcap 
Solid I Clay I (75)
Halo Fan Making Guns Out of Cardboard Vote_lcapHalo Fan Making Guns Out of Cardboard Voting_barHalo Fan Making Guns Out of Cardboard Vote_rcap 
FullbashReturns (71)
Camel Assassyn (63)
redwrath5 (60)
oantoine (58)
supaforge (48)
a pmp nmd slkbk (29)
EdgeTillDeath (11)
Sgt Visiliy (10)
Music

Affiliates

Halo Fan Making Guns Out of Cardboard

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
M3kAZoid9291
Novice Forger
Novice Forger
M3kAZoid9291

Male
Number of posts : 133
Gamertag : Gamertag
Registration date : 2008-06-09

Halo Fan Making Guns Out of Cardboard Empty
PostSubject: Halo Fan Making Guns Out of Cardboard   Halo Fan Making Guns Out of Cardboard Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 9:12 am

wow he's really obsessed with halo 3

here's the link- http://www.bungie.net/News/Blog.aspx?mode=news#cid14710

there enjoy
Back to top Go down
http://www.eliteforgers.com/
M3kAZoid9291
Novice Forger
Novice Forger
M3kAZoid9291

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo Fan Making Guns Out of Cardboard   Halo Fan Making Guns Out of Cardboard Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 9:18 am

oh yeah, just if u wanted to know this isn't me or anybody i know
Back to top Go down
redwrath5
redwrath5

Male
Number of posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: Halo Fan Making Guns Out of Cardboard   Halo Fan Making Guns Out of Cardboard Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 5:30 pm

*lols himself to sleep*
Back to top Go down
oantoine
Forger
Forger
oantoine

Male
Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Halo Fan Making Guns Out of Cardboard   Halo Fan Making Guns Out of Cardboard Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:21 pm

that video was so hillarious but you have to admit that some of the guns were pretty well made. the only real sad part is that some one has the time to do all of that.
Back to top Go down
Solid I Clay I
Solid I Clay I

Male
Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Halo Fan Making Guns Out of Cardboard   Halo Fan Making Guns Out of Cardboard Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 4:19 pm

He does a very well job making and painting the weapons and I thing thats good that he does that because that can help him with a job one day if he wants to create new real weapon disines.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/supernaturalforces
M3kAZoid9291
Novice Forger
Novice Forger
M3kAZoid9291

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo Fan Making Guns Out of Cardboard   Halo Fan Making Guns Out of Cardboard Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:55 pm

i thinkthis kid has alot of time on his hands
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo Fan Making Guns Out of Cardboard   Halo Fan Making Guns Out of Cardboard Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halo Fan Making Guns Out of Cardboard
Page 1 of 1