Hey Fullbash Here, Have fun browsing our forums and if you ever need any help just private message me!
Hey Fullbash Here, Have fun browsing our forums and if you ever need any help just private message me!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» CloseUp
Immovable Objects Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:50 pm by redwrath5

» Compound.
Immovable Objects Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 10:19 pm by redwrath5

» Gunless Vehicals
Immovable Objects Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 2:37 pm by redwrath5

» New map needs testers!
Immovable Objects Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 2:33 pm by redwrath5

» Race Results Are In (5/1/09)
Immovable Objects Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:05 pm by FullbashReturns

» Race Results Are In (5/1/09)
Immovable Objects Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:03 pm by FullbashReturns

» Hallway
Immovable Objects Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 5:15 pm by redwrath5

» Elite Forgers Halo Race Night (5/1/09, 4:30 Eastern)
Immovable Objects Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 3:30 pm by M3kAZoid9291

» Bash-Tacular Map Pack
Immovable Objects Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:56 pm by redwrath5

» Foundry Revamp
Immovable Objects Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 5:32 pm by redwrath5

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
M3kAZoid9291 (133)
Immovable Objects Vote_lcapImmovable Objects Voting_barImmovable Objects Vote_rcap 
Solid I Clay I (75)
Immovable Objects Vote_lcapImmovable Objects Voting_barImmovable Objects Vote_rcap 
FullbashReturns (71)
Camel Assassyn (63)
redwrath5 (60)
oantoine (58)
supaforge (48)
a pmp nmd slkbk (29)
EdgeTillDeath (11)
Sgt Visiliy (10)
Music

Affiliates

Immovable Objects

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FullbashReturns
Admin
FullbashReturns

Male
Number of posts : 71
Gamertag : Fullbashreturns
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Immovable Objects Empty
PostSubject: Immovable Objects   Immovable Objects Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 10:36 pm

Now for something less talked about yet extremely helpful. Have you ever blocked off a room with half a dozen boxes and yet people can still move them with the assistance of grenades? Well in the following tutorial I will teach you how to use one box that won't budge when shot with a dozen rockets.

Teleporters and weapon holders are used in many of the neat tricks seen in forge. Well in this instance they will once again be utilized. The first step in making an immovable barrier or simply and stand alone crate you will need to wedge a box(s) to where you want your barrier to stand or place your object. Next if you're building a barrier place either teleporters or weapon holders behind it. If you are using weapon holders you may wish to elevate the weapon holders slightly using the method found in "How to: Floating Objects" also be sure to turn instant respawn on any weapon holders used in case they are blown up.

If you are using teleporter nodes I recommend using sender or two way nodes, but if all you have left is receiver nodes by all means use them. Note that you may have to levitate the receiver nodes in order to position them properly to wedge the box.

Have fun barricading players in!
Back to top Go down
https://eliteforgers.darkbb.com
Solid I Clay I
Solid I Clay I

Male
Number of posts : 75
Gamertag : Gamertag
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Immovable Objects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immovable Objects   Immovable Objects Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:06 pm

That is very helpful. I'm glad you talked about that. LOL now I can finally make a crate not move....... BOOM..... OH YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... LOL <(-_\\)>
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/supernaturalforces

Immovable Objects
Page 1 of 1